Dangerholm & RadoxX – Bergakungen: Signature Kettenblatt vom Leichtbau-Guru

Dangerholm und RadoxX präsentieren das Bergakungen – ein neues, edles und natürlich besonders leichtes Kettenblatt für Mountainbikes, das sowohl durch seine technische Finesse als auch durch seine ästhetische Gestaltung überzeugen soll.

Den vollständigen Artikel ansehen:

Was haltet ihr von den neuen Teilen von Dangerholm und RadoxX?

Hilfreichster Beitrag geschrieben von dangerholm

Hilfreich
Zum Beitrag springen →
Die Titan Produkte gibt es schon eine ganze Weile.
Das Problem was ich daran sehe, mal abgesehen vom Preis, ist das Titan silber wie Alu ausschaut.
Die passen nicht ins Gesambild an einem Ti Bike. Und silber bekommt man als Alu günstiger.

Wobei Dangerholm lange Garbaruk Komponenten gefahren ist bzw immernoch die Kassetten fährt.
Daher ist's für Fans von Gustav sicher vertretbar, auch die polnische Alternative zu fahren.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
1717677753472.jpeg

Garbaruk are great! I've been a fan and using their chainrings since I ordered my first two back in 2016 already. And as mentioned their latest model is really light, and a bit cheaper than this too.

While the Bergakungen is light, the lowest possible weight wasn't the top priority. It was more a matter of finding a super clean and elegant 5-spoke design, as I've been wanting this for a long time, and then of course balancing it with weight and durability.

The polymer oxide coating is simply put a variant of hard anodizing, and of course this too will wear off in the end (on the teeth contact points), but it's still a good thing since long term too since it's quite slippery which should make overall cleaning a bit easier.

As for the pricing, this one is made in much smaller quantities compared to Garbaruk and to my knowledge manufacturing in Germany is a bit more expensive too, right? We really tried to put a reasonable price tag on them, sort of as a middle ground option if let's say you have Garbaruk etc at around 55-60€ and Fraezen/Actofive etc at around 120€.

On my own personal end this is not meant as a moneymaker at this point, but more as a passion project. Because talk about a dream come true for a bike nerd, to get your own design ideas realized with the help of a great company. So I much rather just have a very small percentage, and instead hopefully have the joy of seeing them on a lot of bikes under happy riders. And that RadoxX does well of course, so that we can continue to make cool stuff for many years.

The goggles are old (at least 10 years) Cébé kids goggles, unfortunately long out of production!

According to many many MANY comments over the years, the easiest way to get a pair of Dangerholm shorts is to steal them from your girlfriend or sister. :troll:

Either way - I hope some of you like the chainring! Even though you maybe don't like my bikes or my shorts. Just like how you can like a song, but don't necessarily want to dress like the artist or band. 😅

FCPhyQQWYAInoLf.jpg

Mal ne blöde frage vom Techniker.
Wenn ich den Anspruch hätte das leichteste, gefräste Kettenblatt zu entwickeln. Müsste dass dann nicht wie ein Fachwerk aussehen? Die Doppelten Streben hier können meiner Meinung nach einzig und allein dem Design dienen und müssen schwerer sein als ein rien Kraft optimiertes Kettenblatt.

Mal ne blöde frage vom Techniker.
Wenn ich den Anspruch hätte das leichteste, gefräste Kettenblatt zu entwickeln. Müsste dass dann nicht wie ein Fachwerk aussehen? Die Doppelten Streben hier können meiner Meinung nach einzig und allein dem Design dienen und müssen schwerer sein als ein rien Kraft optimiertes Kettenblatt.
Das schreibt er doch selber:
While the Bergakungen is light, the lowest possible weight wasn't the top priority. It was more a matter of finding a super clean and elegant 5-spoke design, as I've been wanting this for a long time, and then of course balancing it with weight and durability.

Zurück
Oben Unten