Wartezimmer: Für alle PROPAIN Bikes

Apologies for writing in english, i'm from Finland so i'm not a native german speaker...

I've been following this thread via google translator with great intrest.

I've ordered a Rage CF MIX (27.5/29) size medium with almost basic cheapest configuration, only rear shock is changed to RS ultimate coil.

Ordered and paid 24.09.21, PD was 25.02.22 , still waiting with same boring replies from propain that hold on a little while, parts are still missing.

Hoping to get my bike for summer...

Ich hab gestern mal mit nem guten Freund, der bei HNF Nicolai im Vertrieb arbeitet, geredet. Bei denen geht es genau so drunter und drüber wie bei PP. Und die Vertriebler bekommen absolut keine Infos von der Geschäftsleitung, wann wieder was da sein soll, da einfach alles ungewiss ist. Das einzige, was bei ihm sicher sei, ist, dass er eigentlich schon ende letzten Jahres für dieses Jahr ausverkauft war…

Apologies for writing in english, i'm from Finland so i'm not a native german speaker...

I've ordered a Rage CF MIX (27.5/29) size medium with almost basic cheapest configuration, only rear shock is changed to RS ultimate coil.

Ordered and paid 24.09.21, PD was 25.02.22 , still waiting with same boring replies from propain that hold on a little while, parts are still missing.

Hyvää päivää Bnito,

Yes we're all in the same bad situation.
You've got the same production date like me. But you could have a really good chance at all to get your bike soon. Most problems are from now on the Fox 40's (or everythimgs thats orange 😅)

What kind of parts are missing for your bike?

How can this be possible i Orderd 5days before you and my PD was 15.04

Hyvää päivää Bnito,

Yes we're all in the same bad situation.
You've got the same production date like me. But you could have a really good chance at all to get your bike soon. Most problems are from now on the Fox 40's (or everythimgs thats orange 😅)

What kind of parts are missing for your bike?
Der Support von proöain ist leider zu inkompetent um mir mitzuteilen ob rockhsox gabel da sind oder es wie immer nur an den fox Sa scheitert

My configuration is the cheapest version sub 4k euros, i only changed the rear shock to rs ultimate to be able to adjust low speed comp. I took the select boxxer, as i planned to upgrade and order charger 2.1 damper before the bike arrives, but turns out the charger damper is out of stock everywhere 🤦‍♂️🤣

It seems that you germans get more detailed information which specific parts are missing from the bike you have purchased. I've been just told that parts are missing, but it is quite clear when i read this forum that the actual frames are missing and also fox suspension products (fox40).

Und halt ca 1 Monat später habe ich das PD mitgeteilt bekommen weil es dort Probleme gab mit der Kommunikation zwischen propain und jobrad

Das ist leider auch eine nicht so tolle Sache. Man erfährt erst nach der Bestellung, das bei einer Bestellung über Jobrad, das PD erst vergeben wird wenn die komplette Abwicklung über Jobrad durch ist. Darauf bin ich leider auch reingefallen. ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten