Ufo St??

Sorry my apologise, I don't speak german or dutch but really need your help.

Have any of you ever ridden any of the UFO ST?? Can anyone give me a review of this bike? I'm interested to hear your thoughts. I'm thinking of buying it or do you think the DS version would be better?? I want a bike for jumps, dirt, street and trails (woods rough terrain etc). But I also want to do a bit of 4x. Please any thoughts or better alternative suggestions for bikes. I want a bike that can handle any terrain from park to dirt and trails - a "go anywhere bike." I live in Scotland so plenty of trails and of course Fort William is only an hour to 2hrs drive from me. This would be my first mountain bike. I have enough for one bike only and want to get the best.

Basically I want to do freeriding but also some 4x (but not competitively). I want a bike that I can pedal uphill.

thanks for your answers.

Anzeige

Re: Ufo St??
servus

i have the st since today and some of my friends are ridin the ds version my st is much heavier than the ds its about 20 kilos and so you can go dirtjump but its more fun with the ds but ridin downhill or northshore the st would be better so you have to think what you would rather do going x-treme freeridin northshore and a bit dirtjump or 4X and real dirtjump everyone has his own ..

yep, I've ridden the UFO ST & I think it's an excellent bike.. for its intended purpose: Downhill/Freeride. I'd love to take it to a bike-park (like Fort Bill with its chairlift) but wouldn't recommend it for a longer tour & cycling uphill with it is not my idea of fun. For 4X the UFO DS seems to be the better choice. But then I'm not sure if there is the "one" perfect bike for the wide range of different types of uses you mentioned...maybe a Nicolai Helius FR with a Z1 would come closest to the go-anywhere-bike you want: you could blast the trails through the woods with it, take it for a day in a bike-park & still ride it uphill without too much of an effort..

Zurück
Oben Unten