Hydraulische Schaltung von Acros

Moin zusammen,
bevor ich einen neuen Thread aufmache, versuche ich es mal hier: Mein Hydrauliköl-Vorrat der A-GE geht langsam zuende. Kann mir jemand sagen, welche Alternative man hat bzw. was für ein Öl das ist?
Danke vorab! Heiner

Moin zusammen,
bevor ich einen neuen Thread aufmache, versuche ich es mal hier: Mein Hydrauliköl-Vorrat der A-GE geht langsam zuende. Kann mir jemand sagen, welche Alternative man hat bzw. was für ein Öl das ist?
Danke vorab! Heiner
Du kannst/darfst das normale hydraulik Mineralöl von Shimano nehmen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi ,
I took apart the Acros A0ge 10s rear derailleur
Unfortunately, I don't know how to reassemble and re-tension the main spring. It is definitely different than in Shimano and Sram. Do you know how to do it?

I have disassembled the shifters and the outer link of the parallelogram to anodize the colored parts black, but I think I never disassembled the cage :confused:

I would assume that the small plate which sits on the outside of the upper pulley has to be turned around enough turns to have enough tension and then be fixed by the bolt between the inner cage and this plate.

Thank you for your reply. however, the structure of Acros is definitely different. I made a special appropriate spring tension and managed to do it.
Do you have oil change instructions? photos, videos etc?

Zurück
Oben Unten