Scott Spark RC 120mm - Dämpfer gesucht

Ich glaube es gibt keine Lösung, ich muss jetzt einfach mehr Lufdruck fahren :rolleyes:
Ich habe aber auch nochmal Scott geschrieben, mit der Bitte, dass sie die Information von Fox, wonach nur ein Volume Spacer (entweder groß oder klein) verbaut werden kann, bestätigen sollen.

Ansonsten würde ich beim ersten großen Service Mal bei einem Suspension-Experten nachfragen.

RockShox DELUXE NUDE-C1 wenn ichs gerade richtig in Erinnerung habe in der RLC3 Version.
What differences, if any, have you noticed between your "old" FOX Nude 5 EVOL and your upgrade to the RockShox DELUXE NUDE-C1 RLC3 version? I have a 22 RC Pro that comes with the FOX Nude 5 EVOL but the later 2023/24 version includes the RockShox NUDE 5 RL3. I have had no problems with my shock but am curious as to why they changed it (the price of the Pro model has also dropped).

None so far, since the build is currently still in progress. Main reason for the swap was the choice to have a complete RockShox setup and the RLC3 has the additional compression adjustment over the FOX shock.
Thanks for the update it is appreciated. I am certain other people would also be interested in your feedback so keep us posted on your build and whether you also find the slow speed compression settings useful.

Zurück
Oben Unten