Aktueller Inhalt von Zazox

1. Zazox

Trickstuff - Goodridge line shortening / change

You are right. It's so simple, when someone explains it 🍺 It would be enough to keep the barb in place at the cylinder side, as they were too tight with the sleeve. And I was thinking the whole way "no way they are that stupid at TS, it must be me". So now to the original question - do you...
  2. Zazox

I did try that, but when trying to loosen the sleeve against the barb - the barb fitting would loosen from the master instead. I think it was not installed perfectly originally by the builder.
  3. Zazox

Hello colleagues, please excuse the English, but you know how the forum is growing and attracting foreigners, guess its a good thing. I would love to change the title to German so it can help searching in the future - please suggest. I believe this is the best place to ask for advice regarding...
  4. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Gentlemen, I will ask here as the most active thread. I am riding a Tarvo with an Era V2. After playing around I still can't say that I am 100% happy. Support of the fork is great, but there is no small bump sensitivity at the start of the stroke, and that's what I wanted in the first place...
  5. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Thanks! Yes, looks like I need to cut a bit out of the corners so it follows the frame better.
  6. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Thanks, I saw the online photos, wanted to see how it looks in reality. Looks like what Last sent me needs a bit more of a cut out in the corners for the bend. I will see how it works, I guess I will have to modify and use the second one. Thanks gentlemen!
  7. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Doesn't look too elegant, I can already see the kilograms of swiss cow shit under it... (best case). But better than a cracked frame and I have a spare one. Guess should push it more in between the front and rear triangles.
  8. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Guys, could someone please send a detailed photo of V2 Tarvo (Cinto etc) rear triangle mudguard? I got some from Last (bike came without it, shit happens) and trying to figure out how exactly to position it...
  9. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Only a short ride so far: The rear triangle is stiffer than expected. Its a strange combo of traction and playfulness at the same time. Ms. Storia is "all in" from the first date. Maybe its the atmosphere (Tarvo). She was good, you know what I mean ;) Ms. Era will take some time to get out of...
  10. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

What a machine! ©Clarkson
  11. Zazox

WARTEZIMMER Last Bikes

Yeah, I was going for the Ice Cream place look, you know ;)
  12. Zazox

WARTEZIMMER Last Bikes

Yes, 29" 195. We will see how the XMC handle, maybe an MX link + a second wheel set in the future. Some choices were based on availability when ordering. Would never have XTR otherwise, but now I am curious.
  13. Zazox

WARTEZIMMER Last Bikes

Just a quick photo for the waiting room. Ordered 26.08.2022 PD original 09.02.2023 Delivered 03/17/2023. Short waiting to all of you, I am off to "enjoy" easyframe and tubeless. And those cables, my god :)
  14. Zazox

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Can someone tell me the size of the bike boxes Last uses? Thinking about picking it up at DHL not to waste the weekend.
  15. Zazox

WARTEZIMMER Last Bikes

Looks like my Tarvo shipped today. Original date was 09.02.
Zurück
Oben Unten