Aktueller Inhalt von czarnyblack

1. czarnyblack

Singletrack in the Cologne area?

Hey guys. Thanks alot for the hints. Will check them definately :)) One more question. Any of you have been to Winterberg bikepark? I wanted to visit it but it turned out that only fullface helmets are allowed on every track. So I have visted Willingen bikepark and had a lot of fun there. Do...
  2. czarnyblack

I do not want to make any mess with to many topics. Maybe for now I will wait if somebody replies here with something interesting. If not, will do like you siggest :))
  3. czarnyblack

My friends also told me about that "rival thing" :)) I posted this here because I couldn't see the Dusseldorf area where I could place this topic :)) For me it doesnt matter close to which city the single track will be, because 150km of travel is ok for me :))
  4. czarnyblack

Hello everyone, Since I have been in Germany with my bicycle for coupe of weeks I try to visit some areas during the weekend and do some cycling. I was already in Eifel, Bergsiches and Netherlands trek route Groesbeek . The best fun I had in the NL, because in was strictly designed singletrack...
  5. czarnyblack

Best route in the Eifel Nationalpark

Hi again. Last saturday I was there once again to do some riding. Thankfully I was able to not destroy my tire this time :)) I didn't do the whole route due to the lack of time, but I had a great time there anyway. Thanks for this :)) Which route from your site would you recommend me next...
  6. czarnyblack

Yes it was hidden into the ground. I got off the route slightly because I was just listening the voice in the headphones and didn't see the map. It was close to the restaurant Neuemuhle, approximate coordinates of that location 51°06'45.7"N 7°12'18.8"E. I had 8km to my van, so I had quite nice...
  7. czarnyblack

@on any sunday, thank tou for the route. I was there yesturday and liked it very much. Unfortunately unfortunately I wasn't able to finish this. In the pictures you can see the reason...
  8. czarnyblack

Hi, Thanks for quick reply! I will try that route tomorrow :))
  9. czarnyblack

Hello All, I am just visiting Germany for few weeks and got my MTB bike with me. I am staying close to Dusseldorf and what I have already managed to know is that the Eifel Nationalpark is the right place for me. Lot of routes, forest, nature, little hills. I was at one route from an app...
Zurück
Oben Unten